DISTRESSED JOGGER JEAN
New arrival from Hammill & Co distressed denim jogger! They are a super comfy pull on jogger style jean with a small amount of stretch for extra comfort, they look great cuffed up showing the feature stripe or worn full length with the cut off frayed cuff.
- Slight drop crotch style
- Cut off hem with overlocking stitching and frayed edges
- Deep front pockets with slouchy back pockets
- Elastic waistband with long draw cord
- Flattering from the back, not an exaggerated drop
- Raw cut off cuffs with 10cm stripe tape if you want to cuff up
- 3/4 style length or you can go longer without folding up the cuff
- Feature firmer calf style
- Mid weight stretch denim
Fabric: 98.5% Cotton / 1.5% Spandex for stretch
Cold water wash inside out
Denim will continue to fade
Rips are designed to get bigger and may increase in size with wear
To minimise rips extending, take extra care when taking on and off and avoid washing after each ware
Fit comments: Our model is a size 10, she is wearing the size 12 for a slouchier look.
If you want them more oversized, we would suggest you go up a size.
Fit measurements: Average front rise measurement is 30cm
XS / 8 - Waist 68cm / Length 88cm
S / 10 - Waist 72cm / Length 89cm
M / 12 - Waist 76cm / Length 90cm
L / 14 - Waist 80cm / Length 91cm
XL / 16 - Waist 84 cm / Length 92cm